Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What I really want as a Birthday Gift

Hey All!!!

My birthday is October 19th or 20th, I'm not really sure, sad that the birthday guy doesn't know his own birthday, maybe it's time for a new identity. I am 27 this week and as I look back on my life, there are so many of you that have impacted me through your examples, the things you say, the things we have done together, we have so many wonderful memories, funny stories and cool things that we have accomplished together, whether it was once in passing, or through Facebook or maybe we were close once.

So for my birthday this year, (inspired by TJ & Sarah Hayes) I would love more than anything if as a gift you would send me an email to: KevinGoldberg10@gmail.com
That tells the story, memory, or interaction that we have had, how I have maybe impacted you, a memory, send me some love, I would love so much to print them all, put them in a book and feel of your love whenever I am having a down day or I need to draw from your inspiration, I can pick up my book and read through it. Your small act of kindness for my birthday will truly change my life. Then tell everyone you know that knows me, to do the same thing, share and post a link to this blog, make it big. I don't ask for much usually. This is me asking.

If I could have any gift for my 27th Birthday. THAT would be it, it'd mean so much to me, that letter makes it into immortality and I can keep it forever, I am a sentimental guy.

Thank you in advance for taking a half hour out of your year to add so much meaning to my life on such a special day for me by giving me a gift that truly keeps on giving.

-Kevin

Ps: KevinGoldberg10@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Very shortly this website will be famous amid all blog visitors, due to it's nice posts
    Stop by my website ; colonias

    ReplyDelete