Monday, October 8, 2012

Looking Forward

I have this desire to do more, to be more and have more. It is a remarkable feeling that won't seem to go away.

I am actively pursuing my dream with all the voracity I contain as a 26 year old man, I am coming into 27 rather quickly and I think to myself, "it is time to get married. You're at the age and it is the next step in life, maybe even before financial and material prosperity, yeah, let's get on that."

So this is my proclamation to the world, my "putting it out there," my APB so to speak, it is October 8th, 2012, less than 2 weeks till 27, and I am ready for "the one."

This is the part where those of you that read this, put some thought into "her" for me, market me, set me up, find her for me, I shall place a bounty on her head. As to what that bounty is, why I am still determining it myself.

I want to fall madly in love, forever, I can hardly fathom what it'll be like having her in my life, I do believe though that the time is now. When and
Where will we meet is what shall haunt my thought processes, I shall go to God in prayer on this one, I do know the main criteria, she has to be between 24-29 years of age, strong LDS that "gets it," and lives the gospel with her whole soul, she's also gorgeous, fit, on my level and has a great family. dimples would be an amazing plus. :)

Hope you have a good week. :)

Set me up, 801-529-3645

No comments:

Post a Comment