Monday, October 15, 2012

My Birthday is almost here!!!

Happy Birthday to me!!!

I am going to be 27! Whew... I thought I would be married by now, crazy how things work, right? I am NOT married, not even dating anyone, just single and down to be set up and open to whatever God has for me.


I trail back to 8 years old when I used to dream about when I would be 26.

I thought I would be married to an incredible woman, a woman that "gets it," that loves God with passion, faith and conviction, with an amazing family that loves God as much and lives it, people I would trade places with, she has an incredible relationship with her father & mother, she is confident, she knows who she is, commands respect, tremendous self worth, is wise and possesses vision for God, Life, Family, and Money, she is constantly learning, progressing and growing in all areas, she loves unconditionally, she knows how to receive and how to ask, she is kind, humble, modest, empathetic, charismatic, thoughtful, bold, courageous, simple, intelligent, selfless, frugal, spontaneous, old fashioned, romantic, cheesy, open, expressive, communicative, social, practical, passionate, forgiving, intuitive, perceptive, goal driven, organized, she's easy to please, has an amazing sense of humor, she is laid back, gorgeous, fit, she has Mormon eyes, they dazzle, she has the most adorable smile, and she is always using it, she's honestly like the prettiest girl I have ever met in my life, fitness is important to her, she is beautiful... Let me clarify...

Who she is + her looks + her birthday  X  her spiritual strength = Beautiful. :)

She isn't just beautiful, she's the most beautiful girl I have ever known, she is pure, she is my girl, she sees me for who I am, accepts my faults, loves me for me, helps me to grow and improve and become better, she is attracted to me spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and physically. This girl is so affectionate, playful and she has respect, for herself, for me, for others, she is cuddly she holds my hand, she wants to be a mom and she may or may not have dimples.

I would be successful as a husband, as a father, starting his family, with at least 3 kids, no more than 15. I would be a multi-millionaire, with an 8 figure net worth, and a large diversified investment portfolio and over 150 cash-flowing assets and as far as in business, I would have a few businesses that ran themselves with only a couple hours of work a week, I will put all my time into doing humanitarian work and travelling the globe with my family and friends, helping people and speaking to large audiences all over the world, writing best selling books, and being a famous musician and rapper, doing shows and having a TV show, all while making memories with my friends and family.

In the material world at 7 years old I was dreaming that at 26 I was building a big house with a cul-de-sac with my friends and family all living on the same street, and I would have such a long driveway you would have to ride 4 wheelers to get the mail, some of the features would include a race track, a very big swimming pool, tons of acres of land, a massive garden, a beautiful guest house with the most amazing beds, an amazing patio with grills and smokers for wonderful BBQ's, a recording studio, a steam room in the master, an amazing private balcony with spectacular view, fireplace in the master, a heated driveway facing south, and no one around for at least a half mile.

Wild how 26 truly played out, nothing like my former 8 year old self may have anticipated it would be.

This has been a year of tremendous personal growth, the building up of my self worth, the demolishing of my incessant facade, the letting go of the front I may or may not put up, learning how to receive, learning how to ask, the concept of truly letting people in, the understanding of my emotions, finally recognizing, acknowledging and accepting my strengths, and weaknesses, The building of my confidence in myself and the letting go of my fear of singing and dancing. I learned to love, I learned to love myself, I learned to let go, I learned to love myself through self-consciousness and to calm down, to be still, to be deserving of happiness, I learned that I am enough, that I like who I am, and that I do not have to do life alone or feel lonely, I have myself, but most important lesson I learned was that I am nothing without God, I have God and that is the best place to put my trust and THAT was the single most defining lesson this year.

26 will be fondly remembered, this year queued me up for what I thought 26 would be. I had to become the man that I needed to be, in order to attain these desires. This was the pregame warm up, 27 will be that year but I have enjoyed every minute of this journey so far, the good, the bad, even the ugly, I am grateful I am alive, I am moving the checkers forward, I am healthy and happy, I am sure life could be better, I am sure life could be worse, but it's really beautiful no matter how you look at it.


#Grateful

No comments:

Post a Comment