Sunday, October 21, 2012

27... Time to make better choices

Well,

That is the word... Well... I would like to feel that way... 

I received the birthday present of a 101 degree fever, a stuffy nose and much congestion, I thought I was immune to sickness, I was wrong, dead wrong. However, I have made the most of it. I do not feel well.

I cancelled most of my plans for my birthday, I toughed it through some, all in all it was like a "3" birthday on the actual day to day on a 1-10 scale, (all pessimism aside) I truly enjoy the emails, I can't wait to make that book. I think I cried on just about every one. That was a really nice thing that meant a lot to me. Going to Boise was amazing, family stuff was amazing, I feel so much love in my life. I am a very blessed man to have such great people in my life... Okay, not gonna lie... It was so overwhelming, at one point I silenced my phone and physically locked it in another room because it was blowing up and I couldn't handle it. I was sick and did not feel good. LoL! Not exactly the ideal way to spend a birthday. I wanted to go to Famous Daves for my birthday, however, I could not taste a thing so that would be a colossal waste of good BBQ. To top it off, the mosquitoes are honestly breeding in my house, I kill like 30-50 a day... This doesn't make for the best Birthday ever. 

On the largest plus side, I totally may have just set the Guinness book of world records for the most epic chicken noodle soup ever created in a kitchen, I need to look in to that. I also figured out my next step in life and what I am going to do with myself in this future. It's time for another house, time for more money, time to do more real estate, time to get an MBA, time to get married to the woman God has for me, time to start my family and time to get more ripped, 27 is looking real good. This is the year of stepping up and taking control of my life in those aspects. I am blessed :) Time to make better choices...

So I have no idea where to begin to thank you all for your kindness towards me, for your voicemails, your calls, your texts, your voxers, your facebook posts, your facebook messages, your emails, your prayers, your love and your friendships, I have no idea how to reply to that. There were well over 200 just on facebook, I wish you could have witnessed my text message inbox. I didn't quite make the thousands for birthday wishes this year but there were a few hundred. It was quite overwhelming. 

So thank you for making my birthday awesome, without you all this year, my birthday would have been the loneliness of me laying in my dark house alone, being sick, not feeling well and not feeling loved, but instead I was overwhelmed by your love and kindness. 

Happy 27th Birthday to me. :) 

Thank you for being my firends. God loves me, I know that because I have you all as friends. 


1 comment:

  1. I every time spent my half an hour to read this weblog's posts everyday along with a cup of coffee.

    Have a look at my homepage - acne rosacea symptoms

    ReplyDelete