Tuesday, February 5, 2013

February has been quite a month already!!! It's the 5th!

Today was such a great day! It's time to get ready to go to California tomorrow. I have so much to wrap up here in Utah. The start of my 60 day transformation has begun, I weigh 170.5lbs, and I am at 13% bodyfat. My goal is to get to 178lbs with 8% body fat. I did a weigh in video, check it out! Time for clean eating and crazy work outs, tons of online classes to try and wrap up real estate school, plenty of reading, I am reading the greatest and most inspiring book right now, it moves me on every level of my being, so many goals!!! I am meeting so many cool new people, I have celebrated some of the greatest birthdays this month so far, so much growth! In ALL aspects, so many cool realizations!!! SOOOO much Guitar! I am in love with that instrument! I am not good yet but I love it soooooo much, I did a video of rapping with guitar, it's weird, kinda my new thing check it out if you want to!!! Give me some feedback, I am a little insecure about the guitar. I love the rapping though. :)

These next few weeks are very important, some major life decisions are in process of being made and my goals are being realized rapidly, making more money than I have ever made in my life is merely months away! THAT to me is exciting! Getting more ripped is also on the docket and so fun to do everyday! There is spiritually ripped, emotionally and mentally ripped, financially and socially ripped, I am redefining myself daily in my notebook and calibrating things more finely and reassessing my performance nightly, I am becoming my best self with God's help. Soon I will start dating, I want to be a boyfriend sometime here in the near future. I feel like I am ready for that step, I know what I deserve and what I will give and so my sights are set high, my bar is set high, I will treat others the way I want to be treated in all aspects of life and do my best to love others more, and be the guy that my future girl deserves.

I will travel, it's time to take some fun trips with Halli, we have memories to make before a step mom comes into our picture! We have more to do every day. There's just enough time in the day for all the important things that we get to do. Like nap time! That was cute. Priorities are in the right places. The present moment is perfect, It is such a gift to be living right here, right now, we have so much to be grateful for, I am especially grateful for the examples in my life, I learn so much every day by observing and asking questions. I am so grateful for my eyesight, and my life, my health, my family and friendships, being LDS, and being able to experience things as I experience them, I love who I am and where things are, I am so grateful that I get to breathe it all in, this life is beautiful. :D

2 comments:

  1. I love the guitar rapping its great and just wanted to let you know how amazing you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things about it!
    Look into my web page ; pizza games online for kids

    ReplyDelete